Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Molly's World Word Scramble - NEW

  1. #1
    Inactive Member american_girls_4_us's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2005
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have added a new word scramble to my Printables for Kids site. The topic this time is Molly's World.

    Printables for Kids

    Let me know if you need the answer key.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member tallpkb's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2006
    Posts
    101
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got "this page is unavailable".......

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MOM to JILLIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    684
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, I got a message that the page could not be found.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member american_girls_4_us's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2005
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for letting me know. The file must have corrupted on the first upload!!

    It is there now, I checked it.

    I hope you like it [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member american_girls_4_us's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2005
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Also, make sure you have the latest version - the first version was missing two letters in the first question.

    If you find any other mistakes let me know! My tester (DD) wasn't around today when I made this.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member *AG4Ever*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2006
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just finished it and it was soooo fun!! Good job! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member kreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2006
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    What a fun site! I noticed you include a link to Funbrain.com- We love that site also.
    Thanks for a great site.
    Kris

  8. #8
    Inactive Member american_girls_4_us's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2005
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Glad you like them. They are my daughters favorites so I'm sure I'll have one per doll by the end of the summer.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member crsanthmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WHat a wonderful Site. Thank YOu! YOu have a great variety, my dd is just now getting into word searches and she loves you site. We cant wait for a new one. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Aunt Cornelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    363
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you so much! My dds will love this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •